Downey Hand Car Wash’s Safety Precautions Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our community,
We are sharing an update about the safety precautions Downey Hand Car Wash has put in place to ensure the utmost safety for you, our staff members, and the community in light of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
We are offering a Contact Less Experience with our Exterior Hand Car Wash with Free Self-Serve Vacuuming. The Contact Less Experience will mean that our staff members will not be touching the inside of your vehicle at any point. These are the steps:
- Drive up to the vacuum
- Choose a Car Wash Package
- Drive-thru payment
- Self-serve vacuuming(Optional)
- Drive to the tunnel
- Enter the tunnel
- The process of cleaning and shining will be done while you wait inside the vehicle
- Exit the tunnel & park
- Wait inside your vehicle
- We will completely dry off your vehicle
- We will clean the windows from the outside
- Tire dressing(optional)
- Drive off
We are also taking these extra steps to ensure your safety:
- Our team members have been instructed to avoid direct contact.
- Our team member will be social distancing
- Disinfecting high-touch areas in our facility
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Using Gloves and Masks
- Any team member who are exhibiting cold, flu, or flu-like symptoms are required to stay home
We are doing everything we can to ensure that we are able to clean your vehicles in the safest way possible.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at [email protected] or (562) 622-3333.
Downey Hand Car Wash